Monday 6 June 2011

Coming soon...

Today is two years from we got engaged. And I cant believe we are married and all at this stage. Mr M says we don't need to celebrate this anniversary any more given we are hitched but I think I might anyway.

The official photographs have been delivered by our photographer and they are stunning if I do say so myself. I'm so so over-the-moon-can't-stop-looking-pleased with them :)

So watch this space - now the photos are in, the details will be coming soon...

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

I'm looking forward to seeing them, I reckon that they ar going to be pretty cool!

Loulabelle Kent said...

You guys got engaged the weekend before us back in 2009 :o) Hope you had a lovely celebration (Garry says we won't be celebrating the day we got together now that we're married but we'll see hehehe) xxx