Tuesday 8 December 2009

Be still my beating heart...


Have you ever seen anything so pretty? In my dreams this is how I want my wedding to look - if only the weather here in N. Ireland wasn't so predictable to be rainy. This morning I've closed my eyes and been carried back to my uncle's hay field where we would spend summer days when I was little, turning the hay and breaking for a picnic out of a wicker basket. I can see this wedding taking place there...

I've been told more than a few times before that I'm a hopeless romantic so this won't surprise you folk! Luckily for me, I see the romance in everything so when Mr Marshall brought me a glass of water to bed last night without me having to ask, I gushed from ear to ear and told him he was the best boyfriend I had!! I'm the easiest person in the world to please, a cheap date and the smallest gesture lights me up.

Like your comments. I can't thank those of you enough who read my jabberings and leave me comments. I have kept every single email I have received letting me know someone was kind enough to leave me a message - just in case I ever forget how good it felt.

Photos courtesy of Ian Grant via Style Me Pretty (designer and florist credits here)

1 comment:

melissa said...

oh you and me both honey, this would be a dream come true!!