Wednesday 12 May 2010

A cupcake story...

Today I was off work as I had some work to get done on my car and after a lazy morning I got to baking some cupcakes for visitors who cancelled in the end. Now we are going to eat them and that is not in any way good for the pre-marital figure.

Of course I had to take a photo to share with you and I tried out some tips from the lovely Ishtar Olivera who is currently doing a series of photography tutorials on how to style your own photoshoot. I think I've a long way to go but had fun anyway. (Ok I admit this is the only reason you are getting to hear about the cupcakes otherwise I would have secretly scoffed them like I usually do! Don't judge me.)



2 comments:

Loulabelle Kent said...

Wow you are a pro, they look fab! x

Angela said...

Thanks Lou! I have to admit they are delish!