Tuesday 13 April 2010

Say hello to my little friend...


I have a new friend, well more like a little baby for me. At last I got my hands on a Canon 450D! I've been very fussy about what I wanted and waited patiently until the right deal came along for me.
We (we being my camera and I) went out today at lunchtime for a dander around St Patrick's Church of Ireland Cathedral in Armagh for some happy snapping. Of course I made the mistake of having my white balance settings wrong but thankfully it shoots in RAW so I was able to correct it later. Listen to me, like I know what I'm talking about!!
Here's just a few for your viewing pleasure. Next time, when I know all the settings a little better I'll venture inside. It's amazing in there but I was afraid of my flash going off and giving me away!


There's been another new member to our wider family since this month - Theodore The Hamster. This was my niece's 13th birthday present from her mum and I love him just as much as she does.


In other news, this month so far has seen sunny days spent in the garden and a day trip to Newcastle, Co. Down with Mr M.
Honey, my parents' dog is very suspicious of the camera and absolutely refuses to look at me when I have it out unless I say the word "sweeties" and then she wants to know me.




This day trip to Newcastle took place on "Easter Wednesday", the day we get married next year. What a pity I didn't realise it at the time - it would have felt all the more romantic!

No comments: