Saturday 20 March 2010

Reception decor/tablescape love...

Today I thought I'd share with you the chairs that we have booked for our reception.


This was taken at a wedding fair and the tablecloths will be a little shorter, just skimming the ground and hopefully the seat pads will be on the seats more firmly!

I'm getting really excited about the whole cream/ivory and gold base colours and I hope to add to it with peachy pinks for a splash of colour. Our venue's ballroom is ivory coloured with gold mirrors and a wooden floor so I think it will fab all together. This is a picture of it with the chivari chairs instead of ours. I can just imagine ours there instead though and get really excited when I think about this.


I came across these fab photos this evening on 100 Layer Cake. I would love something like this :)





All credits here

I hope you enjoyed some reception decor/tablescape love!

1 comment:

Loulabelle Kent said...

Oh wow your venue is lush and the gold chairs will look fab!

Are you going for vintage glamour type theme?