Sunday 22 November 2009

crash, bang, wallop, what a picture...


This weekend we went wedding photographer "shopping". I thought I would love this bit, and I did, but now I have the difficult job of choosing just one to do the job. This decision, to me as a photo lover, is probably the biggest of all the wedding decisions that have to be made and it needs to be the right decision... nothing like putting extra pressure on yourself!

What to do, what to do?

Mr Marshall says I have tossed and turned in bed for 2 whole nights, talking in my sleep about photographers and weddings. I'll be glad when the decision is made and I can put it to rest for a little while.

Unless of course I start worrying whether I have made the right decision ;)
photo courtesy of Tec Petaja's blog

3 comments:

melissa said...

you'll make the right choice! how exciting!! do you have links to the ones you are choosing from?

Angela said...

Hi Melissa, thanks for your comment. Our choices do have websites/blogs but given we're a small community here in Northern Ireland, I'm going to hold that back for now. When we finally (!) decide I will def be linking to them! What this space!

sharyncarlson said...

I completely understand! We agonized over choosing the right photographer when we got engaged. I'm sure you'll choose a fabulous photographer! Looking forward to seeing who you choose!