Wednesday 19 August 2009

Silhouettes

Ok, Ok! So I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the class but seriously, it takes time and I'm much too busy devoting time to wedding research these days! The best thing I have learnt so far though is how to create my own brushes. This may just be revolutionary in the whole stationery designing thing. I have created brushes of our silhouettes which we both love and these will def be on our stationery and be a running theme. Check them out -

I've been scanning and creating brushes for all sorts of different things and have a few drafts of invitations so far. I'm enjoying this so much and loving my Photoshop Elements - best buy of the year. (Apart from the ring, though John bought it!)

My ring has now been resized and fits perfectly so I'm getting used to having it on all the time and knowing that its safe on my finger.

There are some wedding websites that I love to keep an eye on and there are some really inspirational ideas on, namely Style Me Pretty, Snippet and Ink, Southern Weddings Mag. I wish there were some good Northern Ireland sites though to see local venues and ideas.

Think I might go buy some more wedding magazines today.

No comments: