Wouldn’t life be great if the bad bits were nothing but a series of film montages? You know the bits in the movies where Rocky is in training really it is condensed into 3 minutes or when Doris Day in Calamity Jane gives her house a makeover in a total of about 2.34 minutes?
I usually approach the difficult stuff in life with the belief that it will pass by like this and then when it doesn’t, I get very disappointed.
Imagine how great it would be if a year of losing weight - all that going to the gym, eating lettuce for dinner and running the roads – could be condensed into 1.5 minutes of film.
Same goes I guess for raising difficult children, making curtains and cleaning the house.
That’s the kind of life I’d love.
Blush and Black Tie Summer Wedding at Gloster House
13 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment